7 Plyo Myths to Consider During Your Training
Kelly Baggett was born to drop knowledge bombs. His latest article is a dynamite sandwich!
Whenever you figure out that last line, head over to Kelly’s site to read more about the 7 Myths:
- Myth #1 – Plyometric ability (reactivity) is a distinct, separate quality
- Myth #2 – Plyometric action is a highly trainable quality
- Myth # 3 Plyos work because they train “reactive” ability
- Myth #4 – The “shock” method gives supramaximal muscle recruitment
- Myth #5- Plyos/Depth jumps don’t improve standing vert
- Myth #6- One must do plyo activities
- Myth #7- Plyo workouts should be fatiguing and exhausting
Read the full article with explainations and videos here.